Monday, November 28, 2005

Lord Voldemort Returns

After seeing Harry Potter and the Crotch Lit on Fire I was waiting for my driver, Emile, to pick me up outside of the Kabuki Theater. That's not a very exciting intro, I know, HOWEVER (my little buttery croissant dough) it gets better.

I bent down to straighten the very straight leg of my Jil Sander trousers and LO AND BEHOLD, I see Ian Holm walking down the street. This in itself isn't very interesting, HOWEVER, he was wearing a pair of those giant joke sunglasses in yellow. I think that's damn exciting.

If Elton John had been there, I'm sure we would've all gone out for drinks and discussed the return of Lord Voldemort together. Maybe Elton would've lent me a pair of sunglasses and I could become a member of the "club".

Anyhoo, this didn't happen, of course. I think we can all agree it's a shame, what happened to that Diggory boy, but can't we all just get along? If the Deatheaters win, Goth fashion will dominate the world. There will be no place for me to wear my Versace sundress. Just think about it.

Love and Beef Muffins,


bruce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home