Saturday, December 17, 2005

A Star is "Born"

Okay, it's time for way too much nutmeg and booze. What the hell is in egg nog? What is "nog"? All I want for Christmas is a goddamn cheetah. I'm gonna get me one of those cheetahs and ride it to the Macy's after X-mas sale. Meet you there, I'll get you a Frappucino!

This wednesday is the winter solstice, the longest night of the year. I think I'll cozy up with a bottle of "nog" and the latest issue of Star magazine. They say there was some sort of "star" around when the "messiah" was born. Maybe a miracle will happen and I will give birth under a "Star" in the city of "San Francisco". I shall name him Herbert, because, why the hell not. You can't stop me. Maybe I should lay off the "nog". Season's Greetings, dear ones.

Love and "nog",

bruce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home